* Richard W. M. Jones:

> On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 01:59:59PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Based on my records, all issues that can lead to silent miscompilation
>> because of altered configure probes (autoconf/CMake and a few others)
>> have been addressed, or there are at least Bugzilla bugs filed for them.
>> There could be some gaps due to lack of architecture capture, general
>> rawhide churn, or configure scripts running late during the build, which
>> we do not reach due to a previous build failure.  But these gaps should
>> fairly small, I hope.  It's also not a new problem—while fixing newly
>> introduced errors, we encountered cases where autoconf probes had
>> already been failing unexpectedly for a long time because of typos or
>> missing #include directives.
>>
>> I originally wanted to fix the int-conversion issues next.  That package
>> set is fairly small (about 60 packages).
>
> Do you have a list of affected packages?

This is the list:

Maintainers by package:
BitchX               kme rdieter
adobe-afdko          petersen vishalvvr
autoconf             fberat fjanus jnovy kasal praiskup ttomecek
ceph                 branto kkeithle ktdreyer
clearsilver          limb pwouters
curlftpfs            aekoroglu
ffmpeg               asn ngompa rathann
fluent-bit           bkircher
foma                 vpv
glib2                alexl caolanm mclasen rhughes rstrode
glusterfs-coreutils  anoopcs devos kkeithle
grass                devrim jonathanspw neteler
gtk-sharp2           caolanm laxathom rhughes rstrode tpokorra
gtk-v4l              huzaifas
gutenprint           jpopelka jridky twaugh zdohnal
java-1.8.0-openjdk-portable ahughes jandrlik jhuttana jvanek
libdb                fjanus hhorak mmuzila pkubat
libfreenect          jkastner kathenas kwizart rmattes
libkdumpfile         dcavalca salimma
libmpd               adrian nonamedotc
libprelude           fab limb totol
libskk               ueno
libsmi               jsafrane rvokal spot
libtrash             kdudka lzaoral svashisht
libx86               jcpunk
linhpsdr             jskarvad
mapserver            devrim jujens pali smani
opendbx              mdomsch
openhpi              rdossant sharkcz
openjfx              deamn
openscap             evgenyz jcerny matyc mmarhefk rebus vpolasek wsato
paps                 tagoh
pcb-rnd              avigne
perl-XML-Bare        cicku eseyman
poke                 defolos mikelo2
python-axolotl-curve25519 principis
python-kadmin        limb
python-multidict     athmane carlwgeorge fab
python-poetry-core   churchyard thrnciar
python-pyopengl      swt2c
python-subvertpy     fab
python3-postgresql   hhorak
raptor2              rdieter
rep-gtk              kimheino
ruby-gnome2          mtasaka
rubygem-glu          mtasaka
rubygem-serialport   aeperezt
rubygem-xmlparser    schwicke
schedtool            dcavalca drago01
skf                  mtasaka
ski                  sharkcz
squeak-vm            jskarvad
ssmtp                wolfy
tcl-signal           orion
totem-pl-parser      kalev nacho
xen                  jforbes myoung
zbar                 limb mchehab slaanesh
zziplib              abbra jamartis

Thanks,
Florian