Hello folks,

It has been a couple of weeks since Tomas announced the requirements gathering
phase and till now we have received about nine of those - all from Maxwell G
(by the way, thanks for your inputs) in the Fedora ARC issue ticket[1].

I want to bump this up to folks' attention and ensure we account for as many
usecase requirements as possible. Please take some time and let us know about
it as comments under the ticket - multiple comments are totally fine.

If you agree with the usecase requirements mentioned in someone else's comment,
please use the reactions to let us know of the importance of the same. Please
take until 29th May 2024 to communicate your requirements with us.

As always, this thread can be responded to if you have any questions or
concerns.

[1] - https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/arc/issue/164

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar (he/him),