On 20-05-2024 19:42, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 20. 05. 24 16:37, Aoife Moloney wrote:
Hi Folks,

After _much_ troubleshooting and some wonderful folks working with me to help resolve the issues that littered the elections today, I am pleased to say all issues have been resolved, or at least I live in hope that they are! :crosses fingers:
If you have voted in Council and/or Mindshare, and did not have a claim link for your badge, please revisit your vote as the link has been updated and you should be able to access it. If you can't, email me directly and I will manually award this to you (I cant see who voted so I can't do this without knowing who to send it to).

I'm afraid the badge claim link is expired now:

"""
410 Gone
This resource is no longer available. No forwarding address is given.

That invitation is expired.
"""

Yes, we are aware. What's not clear is how or why that has happened.

Either way, the link will be updated again soon. After that we'll know better. An update will go out once the new link is active.

-- Sandro