Hi everyone,

it's been a while and because of increasing requests and important security
fixes we release pagure version 5.14.1 today!

The release is build based on version 5.13.3 with 59 backports:
- 13 features, 34 fixes, 4 security fixes and 8 improvements of the
documentation.

Checkout the changelog [1] for a full list with a brief description and links
to the related pull request.

I want to thank everyone who contributed [2] to pagure and made this release
possible!

You can download the source [3] and soon the update will arrive in the Fedora
package [4] too.

Please keep in mind that 5.14.1 doesn't contain breaking changes and is sort of
an intermediate release.
This means that the code base still contains python 2 code for example.
That we still have some tech-dept and failing unit tests.
Also it will most likely not run without issues on latest operating system and
python versions.
But where ever you run 5.13.3 today, then 5.14.1 will run on that system too :)

All this will be addressed with the upcoming major release 6.0.
This release will need a bit more time, so stay tuned for updates on that!

Dom

[1]
https://pagure.io/pagure/blob/6b06ac585529c3087364a5ebe4fb9d7c20e3c872/f/doc/changelog.rst
[2]