I am running a service in Fedora CommuniShift (planning to move it to
Fedora production OpenShift instance in case it is relevant).

Can anybody please help me understand how to configure some monitoring for
it? Is it possible to configure nagios.fedoraproject.org for it? Or is
there any other recommended approach?

Basically, I would like to have some custom commands (checking if auth
tokens are up-to-date, parsing a log file for specific errors, etc) and
periodically run them on my deployed container. Or spawning a separate
container in my project to run them. If they find any problem, I'd like to
be notified via email.

Thank you,
Jakub