On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 2:56 AM Tomáš Popela <tpop...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Stephen
>
> On Fri, May 31, 2024 at 7:15 PM Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>     * AGREED: All packages currently included in ELN Extras will have
>> an EPEL 10 branch created for them (@sgallagh:fedora.im, 16:28:51)
>

> Please exclude Thunderbird and Firefox from the EPEL 10 as they are packaged
> in RHEL. See https://github.com/minimization/content-resolver-input/pull/1019
> on why they're there and not in ELN (to not "pollute" the ELN buildroot).

Unless plans have changed compared to what was stated in the pull
request, someone can and may request that both Firefox and Thunderbird
be made available as RPMs in EPEL, especially if they don't want to
use Flatpak for whatever particular reason. Flatpaks are not a reason
to exclude from EPEL, since RPM content does not conflict with Flatpak
content.

But yes, we don't have to auto-branch it.