On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:35 AM Kevin Kofler via devel
<devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> But it is the ONLY approach that is compatible with Fedora policies, and as
> such should be required. ESPECIALLY for a package like QEMU that many people
> are using.

Please provide your audited (by a 3rd party) data that shows
that MANY (i.e. significant percentage of) people on x86_64-v1
users have a need for qemu.

Those without actual data are simply offering an opinion,
and should be dismissed without further consideration.

We will all wait for your 3rd party validation of your data.

> If forward-porting the reverts stops being doable, then we will have to keep
> the old version of QEMU or fork the project.

So, you (and a list of specific volunteers) are
committed for those efforts and ready to do so?