My assumption is that OpenID just checked the client_id server side and not the origin URL. I will need to check what are the posibilities in OIDC as it needs different redirect_uri for each instance as well. Maybe it could be defined as template or regex in the definition. I'm not expert on Ipsilon, so I need to check the options.

Michal