DJ & Tom - thank you for that clarification on how to interpret your
ranking, and I can assure you and other folks who feel similar about
answering that question that that is indeed the way we will be analysing
the results - top ranked being best fit, 5th or last ranked being least or
worst fit. Also for anyone who has yet to complete the survey, the last
question is an optional, free format answer so I would suggest using that
to expand on reasons why you ranked certain areas #1, #2 etc for what
problems you see AI addressing in those parts of the project.

I would also like to add that we deliberately took a positive tone for this
survey as it is far too easy to find (many) negatives for AI (and for good
reason!), and we wanted to try to look at the benefits we could get from AI
instead if applied properly and wit the best interest of Fedora driving the
use of AI in parts of the projects ecosystem.

This survey is just trying to understand the preferences and wants of the
Fedora community when it comes to AI, and not a guarantee that the project
will be introducing AI in all of the mentioned areas.

If you have any other questions that I can try to help clarify about this,
please dont hesitate to reach out. I want folks to be able to answer
comfortably and honestly so if I can help at all, just metaphorically shout
:)

--

Aoife Moloney

Fedora Operations Architect