Thank you all for the feedback, I hear what you're saying and the best
thing to do is to either scrap this initial survey and launch an updated
one that reflects people's preferences to not have AI in certain parts of
the project, or edit the ranking question to do this and make it more
explicit on what people dont want, and not just what they do. I hope
limesurvey allows for updating responses, but I'm not sure so I'll need to
look into it and will come back to you with a (hopefully) improved survey
soon.

The main purpose of this survey is to try to understand the sentiment of
the Fedora community when it comes to having or using AI in the project, in
order to create good guidelines for ourselves. We probably were trying to
do too much too quickly with this initial go at an AI survey, so we're
going to re-review and clean up the ranking question. For me and the other
council members, it's more important to have our community be able to
answer this survey comfortably and honestly than keeping this survey around
that doesn't suit.

I appreciate your patience and genuinely thank you for your time,
survey-fatigue is real so I'm glad to hear people are willing to
re-complete a new one if we need one, that makes it feel like this is
absolutely the right decision to make. My first option is to revise how we
have structured the ranking question, and if that fails, I will just do a
new survey altogether :)

Thanks folks, will be back to you soon!
Aoife

--