Does this message arrived on Friday? I did some change on Friday that should prevent this issue.

For more info look at https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/12043.

Basically the archives/mailman workers were killed by OOM from time to time. I assume the messages handled during that time lost their content.

Michal