I noticed we're no longer link to aarch64 isos:
https://fedoraproject.org/spins/kde/download
Not even for Workstation: https://fedoraproject.org/workstation/download

I heard it failed to build. Fair enough.

But the Everything installer iso for aarch64 works fine, we just don't seem
to link it from anywhere:
https://mirror.serverion.com/fedora/releases/40/Everything/aarch64/iso/

Can we link it from the website?

I just had this experience: I wanted to install the Fedora KDE Edition
(hah, sorry, Spin!) on an M1 MacBook Pro, using UTM (an open source GUI to
manage VMs on a Mac, built on top of QEMU). For that I'd normally get the
iso, and install the system using Anaconda. But that isn't provided
anymore, and the Everything installer is also not mentioned anywhere. So if
I didn't know my way around, or was new to Fedora, I would have thought
it's no longer an option. Even though it is and works perfectly fine.

The Everything installer, in my opinion, is the superior one anyway because
it lists all the options and is smaller. And the installed system is
up-to-date right away. But that's a different conversation. :-)

--

Adam Samalik