On Tue, 2024-07-16 at 20:51 +0800, kefu chai wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2024 at 5:48 PM Frantisek Zatloukal <fzatl...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, Jul 16, 2024 at 11:19 AM Vitaly Zaitsev via devel <
> > devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >
> > > I've rebuilt some important dependent packages (spdlog) in this side
> > > tag, so technically we can merge this side tag today before the mass
> > > rebuild starts.
> > >

> > Yeah, you're right, missing that would've caused some fallout, thanks a
> > lot Vitaly!
> >
> > Kefu, so now you can go ahead and submit the side via bodhi :)
> >

> Thank you Frantisek and Vitaly! just created an update at
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2024-bcf368c2e9 . fingers
> crossed.

It failed tests because image builds are pulling in the old fmt, not
the new one. This implies that the new one does not satisfy all
dependencies needed by the images. This affects Workstation and KDE
live and ostree images, and the standard container image. It will take
a bit of detective work to figure out what, exactly, is the problem
that prevents the newer fmt being included in the images.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA