Hi,

I'm just in the process of a final package for mono-2.10.1 and would like to
garner some opinions before the final spin.

Currently, there is a mono-4-preview sub-package which is an optional extra.
The .NET 4 stuff is pretty stable now and I'm thinking of retiring the
sub-package and adding the bits and bobs into the main package.

Does anyone have a problem with me doing this or would it be better just
renaming it mono-dotnet4 (or something like that)?

I'd like to push it for building tomorrow, so opinions are requested now.

This only affects rawhide.

TTFN

Paul