Dne 27.6.2011 03:00, Peter Gordon napsal(a):
[CC-ed to Matej Cepl, marked in PkgDB as a co-maintainer.]

I have just forgot to remove myself. Scribes is good, but it is PyGtk app and its author shows clear preference not to port it to Gnome 3. So, if you are friend of the ancient regime, this may be a good fit for you.

If you'd like to take them, please note that the 0.3 series, currently
packaged in Fedora, are considered unmaintained by upstream. You'll need
to base any future packages on a BZR snapshot of the 0.4 series until a
formal release tarball is created. Matej Cepl has made such snapshot
RPMs from early May that could probably be used as a basis for further
packaging work, available at his FedoraPeople webspace:

        http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/rpms/

Anybody, feel free to take it.

Aside from a few ABRT-created bugs from the F12 timeframe, there are
currently two minor but outstanding issues that need to be resolved:

* #465557 (Modify gnome-python2 requirement), and
* #652867 (Scribes fails to start).

Neither of these bugs is reproducible with my 0.4 package.

Best,

Matěj

If trains stop at train stations, what happens at work stations?