"Jon Ciesla" <l...@jcomserv.net> writes:

> Wesnoth seems not to like the new Boost all that well:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3218720&name=build.log
>
> Is this a common sort of error?  My Boost-fu is weak, so there might be
> something obvious I'm missing.

Yeah, all boost errors tend to spew lines and lines of error messages
like that.  That's the nature of them templetes.  I'm looking into this
one, and it seems to be some interplay between BOOST_FOREACH,
boost::ptr_vector and GCC version.  Not sure what exactly yet.

It can be worked around by replacing the "foreach" calls in
wesnoth-1.8.6/src/gui/widgets/tree_view_node.cpp in this manner:

-       foreach(const ttree_view_node& node, children_) {
+       for (boost::ptr_vector<ttree_view_node>::const_iterator it
+              = children_.begin (); it != children_.end (); ++it) {
+               const ttree_view_node& node = *it;

Thanks,
PM