Jesse Keating <jkeat...@j2solutions.net> writes:
> tl;dr if you're looking for bodhi to allow on-demand creation of topic-tags
> for isolating build efforts from rawhide, that's too expensive of an item to
> allow a free-for-all at this time, in my opinion.

Fair enough.  Is there a policy or guideline on how big a change is big
enough to request a topic-tag for, rather than breaking rawhide until
the rebuild completes?

My particular reason for asking is that I'm looking at a soname bump for
libpng, and if repoquery is telling me the truth, there are about 1200
packages that will need to be rebuilt.

                        regards, tom lane