Hi.

There is a project named SOS in Fedora collection on Transifex. I'd like to
know if there is anyone maintaining it, because it seems like it needs to be
translated, but there is no maintainer assigned in Tx and no translation team
creation request has been fulfilled in 7 months. The latest change to code in
Github is 6 months old. We tried to contact Adam Stokes mentioned in the source
readme on Github, but no reply yet. Any help with getting response is much
appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение  --------
21.10.2011, 20:42, "Daniel Cabrera" <lo...@fedoraproject.org>:

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 00:13 +0900, Misha Shnurapet wrote:

>  Zif: I would send a message to Jorge González (aloriel at gmail.com), also
> nudge him in Transifex.
>  Sos: I would contact the maintainer Adam Stokes (ajs AT redhat.com) or file
> a report in Github [1] where the code has moved. Also [2].
>
>  [1] https://github.com/sosreport/sosreport
>  [2] https://github.com/sosreport/sosreport/blob/master/README
>
>  --
>  Best regards,
>  Misha Shnurapet, Fedora Project Contributor
>  Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode
>  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/shnurapet, GPG: 00217306
>  --

Misha,
Unfortunately until today I did not get any response to the emails I
sent to Adam Stokes.

Best regards,
Daniel Cabrera (es)