> For f15 through rawhide and epel 6 there is a new update coming for fedpkg
> (part of fedora-packager).
>
> This build is a pretty major rewrite to make use of a shared pyrpkg backend.
> Coming along for the ride is a new build of GitPython which brings some more
> deps, python-gitdb, python-async, and python-smmap.
>
> There has been a lot of code shuffle in fedpkg so I'm really interested in
> heavy testing of this.  GitPython also has an API change from previous builds
> so if there are other consumers of GitPython I need to know about them to
> help with API migration.
>
> Please test these updates and let me know if all is good, or if you have
> other issues.  Bodhi karma, email, IRC, smoke signal, just let me know.

While doing the update, it seems that the version are not enforced.
There are not GitPython >= XXX (I don't know how fedpkg will do with the
old version)

Also:
$ fedpkg clone R-widgetTool
Cloning into R-widgetTool...
Received disconnect from <ip>: 2: Too many authentication failures for
builder
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/fedpkg", line 64, in <module>
    sys.exit(client.args.command())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/cli.py", line 886, in
clone
    anon=self.args.anonymous)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/__init__.py", line 912,
in clone
    self._run_command(cmd, cwd=path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/__init__.py", line 638,
in _run_command
    raise rpkgError(e)
pyrpkg.rpkgError: Command '['git', 'clone',
'ssh://buil...@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/R-widgetTool']' returned non-zero
exit status 128

It seems it is not reading the username from the certificate.

Anonymously checking doesn't help:
$ fedpkg clone R-widgetTool -a
Cloning into R-widgetTool...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/fedpkg", line 64, in <module>
    sys.exit(client.args.command())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/cli.py", line 886, in
clone
    anon=self.args.anonymous)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/__init__.py", line 912,
in clone
    self._run_command(cmd, cwd=path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyrpkg/__init__.py", line 638,
in _run_command
    raise rpkgError(e)
pyrpkg.rpkgError: Command '['git', 'clone',
'git://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/R-widgetTool']' returned non-zero exit
status 128

Pierre