IIRC in f16alpha and f16beta with openssh-server installed, sshd was
enabled and run.

I installed f16ga in several vm guests yesterday and even though
openssh-server was installed, it was both not enabled and therefor not
run when the install finished and after a reboot.

It's possible that I forgot that I had to do a systemctl enable sshd and
systemctl run sshd on my f16alpha and f16beta guests, but since I've
only just learned about systemctl I tend to think I would have
remembered needing to do that?

Is not enabling and running sshd intentional?