well, actually is thunderbird-lightning, because lighning as a separate application is no more. Now it lives as a thunderbird plugin.

Regards

On 17/02/2012 10:55, Matej Cepl wrote:
On 16.2.2012 19:37, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
Just curious, when assigning the default applications I can select other
browsers, email clients etc, but only evolution for the calendar. Is
there something lightening doesn't do such that I can't select it as the
calendar app??

There is no Lightining in the Fedora proper (there are some other repos which have it). Most likely it is missing proper .desktop file (I am not sure myself how to do it correctly) ... either file a bug in the bug tracker of the repository you have Lightning from or you have to make .desktop file yourself.

Matěj