Dne 20.2.2012 13:51, Lennart Poettering napsal(a):
On Mon, 20.02.12 13:32, Nicolas Mailhot (nicolas.mail...@laposte.net) wrote:

Le Lun 20 février 2012 13:02, Lennart Poettering a écrit :

Something similar applies to udev rules and similar "almost code" bits.

But yeah, I know people will disagree with us on this.
Lennart , you realise, do you, that people are unlikely to fix the historical
exceptions they've benefited from as part of systemd or usrmove if you're
championing the creation of new exceptions for your own sake in
parallel.
This isn't really a "new" exception for me. There's a ton of files that
are not strictly arch dependent in bin, lib, libexec. Shell scripts,
Python scripts, udev rules, pkg-config files, a ton of rpm files, LSB
symlinks, Java files, Ruby files, yadda yadda yadda.

No more for Ruby ...

Vit