On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Siddharth Mohan Misra wrote:

My understanding of the project is that when a user connects to a network,
all settings such as proxy settings, IP settings (if required), sharing
options etc will be saved for each network. So whenever the user connects to
a previously connected network all these settings are automatically loaded.
Thus making networking much more user friendly.

So I should setup a "LINKSYS" network with a proxy pointing to my server
and let people connect ? :)

Is there more then just the security that's based on the ESSID?

Paul