On 03/30/2012 03:58 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:06:11 +0100
Johannes Lips<johannes.l...@googlemail.com>  wrote:

Hi all,

I really like this website[1] and think it's really useful. I just
wanted to know what the current state of it is. Especially could I
use the current URL to promote some packages or is it likely that the
URL could change in the near future.
Is there some place where I could find information about the things
which are planned in the future.

The best place would be the infrastructure list, or #fedora-admin on
irc, but here works fine too. ;)

We are working on deploying this into production...

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/ is the initial instance.
We still are working on deploying tagger and cleaning some things up
before we officially announce it and start supporting it in production.

packages and tagger are part of the 2.0 version of fedora-community.

See: https://fedorahosted.org/fedoracommunity for how to contact them
and add your ideas/patches/etc.

Hope that helps,

kevin

Yes this helps a lot and answered all my questions!
Thanks a lot Kevin!

Johannes

P.S.: Sorry for posting this to -devel, I just don't want to subscribe to all fedora-mls ;-)