Am 25.04.2012 18:03, schrieb Josef Bacik:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Tomasz Torcz <to...@pipebreaker.pl> wrote:
>>> Yes, me too. Afaik, SuSE supports btrfs even for their enterprise distro.
>>
>>  For added laughs, SLES does not support read-write ext4. Ext4 read-only
>> support
>> is provided for migrating to btrfs.
>>

> That's because Btrfs is way more stable than ext4,

oh no, please do not make such jokes

as long there exists even no fsck and as long there are
zero production worksloads generic tests are useless

and what about workloads like virtual machines where AFAIK
BTRFS is still completly unuseable

BTRFS has many nice things and will be in the future a good
FS but call it "more stable than ext4" while ext4 is since
years useable for production is a past-1st-april joke