On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:08:20PM +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> No dia 26 de Abril de 2012 21:35, Toshio Kuratomi <a.bad...@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
> >  1) That there was no reason for you to stop your efforts at packaging the
> >  software for Fedora.
>
> Toshio, I've dropped that package in particular because and moved to
> other stuff, I've got a few active reviews going on for EPEL. See it
> this way, if it was covered, it's more free time to invest in other
> stuff.

<nod>

I don't want to go much further without having input from Simon but in
general, this applies to everyone.  Simon's already maintaining 19 packages.
It makes sense to let someone new take on a package if they've already
submitted a review request and use the knowledge from trying to build your
own package to review and mentor the new person.  It distributes your time
better in the long run.

-Toshio