On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 13:44:00 +0000,
  Glandvador <glandva...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Some shorewall (firewall) operations depend on several modules moved to
kernel-modules-extra package.

So how to deal with that? From my POI, either make shorewall depending of the
kernel-modules-extra or move back some of the sch_* modules to the main kernel
package. Need to know in order to fill a bug report :)

You might want to discuss this on the Fedora kernel list or at the next Fedora kernel team irc meeting. While I would lean toward requesting the traffic control drivers be moved back to the kernel package, it's probably a good idea to discuss this first.

However, one of these two things should get done.