On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Rave it <chat-to...@raveit.de> wrote:

> > Rex Dieter wrote:
> >
> > I can understand your frustration, and that you and Dan had trouble
> > communicating and working together.
> >
> > I do wish to thank you for the positive contributions you made, and in
> > your future endeavors.
> >
> > -- rex
> >
> No mercy, no thanks.
>
> Why do you Mr. Rex Dieter as sponsor accept rude speaking,  and racist
> remarks from Dan Marchal?
>
> 'Portuguese n00b'
> https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-doc-utils/issues/3
> --

I have seen a lot in unfriendly talk on my time as a fedora packager, but
this really takes the Oscar.
It is a disgrace for the Fedora project when a Fedora packager behaves in
this way against an upstream project.

ketheriel : We would rather like patches ;)

dmashal : So write one. That's your job. Not mine. Sorry.Dan

ketheriel Nice attitude dude. If I recall correctly you called me a
'Portuguese n00b' and mocked on my face the other day... So I guess I'm
have all the motivations to fix those issues :)

Tim