On 09/26/2012 11:58 AM, Martin Sourada wrote:
What I have personal issues with is accidental tapping while typing, but
that can be avoided by using "Disable touchpad when typing" setting...
For that reason, I like my touchpads switched off by default. No touchpad, no issue. Having to set a focus on another window, just because a sleeve touched the pad is only annoying and unnecessary. I also use my keyboard far more often than any mouse/touchpad/trackpoint.

We have seen for or five different preferences: I don't think, we should change that default.
--
Matthias Runge <mru...@matthias-runge.de>
               <mru...@fedoraproject.org>