With the feature I am planning to propose for F19:

Which in essence is the same as I proposed for F18 ( Although for completely different purposes ).

There was absolutely nothing preventing this feature having been accepted and those changed being made this release cycle ( and reverted if necessary by beta ) allowing for once us in QA to work ahead of us in identifying bugs shortcomings and what not but hey let's introduce not even alpha quality ready installer into the release which under normal circumstances would be postponed to F19.

It's going to be interesting indeed to see the same people vote against their coworker vs community member and after Fedora 18 being released thus those changes off the RHEL7 radar which seem to heavily dictated Fedora's release cycle during the releases Red Hat chooses to base it's RHEL release upon.

Yes there are times that I truly feel the entire feature readiness process should be entirely managed by the QA community.

JBG