On 10/31/2012 10:33 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 10/31/2012 02:13 PM, Josef Bacik wrote:
You know what the storage team does right?

As far as I know there only exist individual developers working on storage be it filesystem or direct storage solution.

You for btrfs and Eric for ext

But I'm not aware of any specific "storage team" or and storage community within the distribution that acts as one.

Can you point me to your mailing list which I assume discussion or an announcement would go to ?

JBG

A good place to see a summary of the broad community work is the annual Linux Storage and File System Workshop (LSF). You can google for the recent notes, usually well covered on LWN.net.

The most general list and lowest traffic is: linux-fsde...@vger.kernel.org

MD team list is: linux-r...@vger.kernel.org

The device mapper team list is: dm-de...@redhat.com

Each local file system has its list: