On 11/02/2012 07:56 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Anyway, we've rather torpedo'ed the feature process discussion now, and
I'm sorry about that :/. Hence the topic change. But while we're blue
sky thinking about massive release process changes, I think it's worth
keeping a firm grasp on what Fedora is really about and what it's
capable of achieving.

I argue that we should have one "rolling release" which users would be forced to upgrade to every 9 months or so ( following browsers example ) and one "stable" release ( valid for 2 maybe 3 years ) for those in the community that want something they dont constantly having to upgrade to and can deploy on their servers. ( ofcourse to have a stable release we first and foremost would need maintainers willing to maintain the distribution for that time, epel could maybe be simply dropped for that ).

JBG