Dne 6.11.2012 14:17, Aleksandar Kurtakov napsal(a):
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vít Ondruch" <vondr...@redhat.com>
To: devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:56:18 PM
Subject: Re: Revamping the non responsive maintainer process

So give me the permission [1] as well as the others who requested it
before me.

Apparently the current owner doesn't care. You can compare the
version
history in koji [2] and [3] and if he doesn't care about one package,
it
is reasonable to doubt that the other packages will be in better
state.
The problem here is that pkgdb requests are not auto approved after some
timeout period if the maintainer hasn't reacted.

That would be sweet if it would be auto approved.

I remember I already said that in some past discussion on the topic. And it
says nothing about the maintainer you speak about he might be back some time
soon and be more active than all of us speaking here for some period.

Yes, he might get back and is occupied currently, but this should not be showstopper for Fedora.

  But if you declare him unresponsive and throw him away we as a community lose
him forever.

Any statistics on this? ;)

Vit