2012/11/14 Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org>

> [...]
> I'd like to go back a step here to the question starting the thread.
> There's
> plenty of time to go over each package, but the basic question is intent.
> Clearly man pages aren't necessary for a super-minimal JEOS image, but
> that's not *historically* been the intent of @core, and based on the
> discussion so far I think it will continue to not be.
> [...]

Ok, but what is the intent? The first mail was a questioning what should be
the scope of core and I didn't see a discussion answering this question. I
think we should first define the mission statement and then discuss the
technical details. Or is it only unclear to me what the intent is?

Regards, Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!