I'm not going to be able to make the meeting.

> This weeks Fedora ARM status meeting will take place today (Wednesday Nov
> 28th) in #fedora-meeting-1 on Freenode.
> Times in various time zones (please let us know if these do not work):
>
> PDT: 1pm
> MDT: 2pm
> CDT: 3pm
> EDT: 4pm
> UTC: 8pm
> BST: 9pm
> CST: 10pm
>
> Current items on the agenda:
>
> 1) Current Problem packages

texlive and ruby for both rawhide and F-18 are the current blockers.
The former is critical for rawhide and becoming more so for F-18.

> 2) F18 ARM Beta - target release date, vfad planning, Raspberry Pi

The Raspberry is completely unrelated to mainline beta and as a result
should be uncoupled from this item.

> 3) Kirkwood image testing - volunteers?
>
> 4) 3.7 Kernel and Device tree - support plan

I've a build issue with rc7 that I'm been working with jonmasters on
to resolve. Should have rc7 RSN.

> 5) Mirror syncing
>
> 6) Your topic here

Koji: There have been a number of issues over the last couple of weeks
that have been bought up and I haven't seen any form of update from
Seneca as to the state:
- DB perf tuning, it was done or at least there was an outage. What
was the outcome
- repo issues (the generally perl based build failures due to repo
issues). I reported I thought I had found the offending host but the
issue appears to have come back. Was the host re-enabled, what testing
has Seneca done?
- builder issues, seeing issues with things like the disk space on the
large builders without a resolution, or a resolution being reported.
What is the status, is it fixed?
- Some people have remote access to the builders via a ssh key but it
appears that not all build hosts are configured for this. What's the
steps to resolution so that people can support the platform?

Peter