On Jan 3, 2013, at 8:28 PM, Felix Miata <mrma...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On 2013-01-03 17:44 (GMT-0700) Chris Murphy composed:
>
>> My recollection on actual hardware though for F16 and F17 is that I see a
>> GRUB
>> menu. At the moment I don't have hardware to test, it's all multi-boot.
>
> Maybe you, newAnaconda and I are out of sync on the definition of multiboot.
> Your post I replied to said you installed to virtual disks. I don't count a
> VM as multiboot, but just another application.

Yes I agree, I was responding to the speculation that maybe anaconda deals with
VM's as multiboot, but my recollection is I get the same result on actual
hardware with only Fedora on the drive. I just can't test it again now.

> How does Anaconda appear to define it?

I have no idea, where would I find how anaconda defines the VM?

Chris Murphy