Quoting Toshio Kuratomi (2013-01-28 23:52:30)
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 09:51:42AM +0000, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> >
> > Goal of this feature is to migrate all packages to use XMvn instead of mvn-
> > rpmbuild script. Several packages have already been converted as part of
> > initial testing:
> >
> >     http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/maven-surefire.git/tree/maven-
> > surefire.spec
> >     http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/maven-doxia.git/tree/maven-doxia.spec
> >     http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/slf4j.git/tree/slf4j.spec
> >     http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/apache-commons-
> > compress.git/tree/apache-commons-compress.spec
>
> From a quick look at one of these specs, this Feature will need a packaging
> guidelines update.
>
> But also from that quick look, the packaging guidelines update doesn't look
> like it will be too hard or controversial.

Yes that is part of the plan. I just need to think of nice way to do it so we
don't create unnecessary mess of current guidelines and allow for transition
period. I don't want to force anyone to migrate who isn't (yet) convinced.
I'll update the wiki with this info in a bit

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotni...@redhat.com>

PGP: 7B087241