On 01/31/2013 11:10 AM, Dan Williams wrote:
Avesh Agarwal (avaga...@redhat.com) said:
Right now it is done using wpa_supplicant provided cli.
Just to clarify a little bit further, wpa_supplicant provided cli
takes care of authentication and tnc's end point assessment. Once it
is done, NM or network scripts takes care of setting up networking
as usual. I have not checked if the current support of
wpa_supplicant in NM is enough for this.
My concern is with it being something that has to be massaged on the
commandline by hand. I'm not sure it should be presented as a 'Feature'
to the users if it's not integrated into how the system normally works.
Obviously wpa_supplicant support is a prereq for NM support.  So as long
as the options for TNC aren't awful and are fairly flexibly architected
(eg, *unlike* supplicant smartcard support) then we can support it in NM
as well fairly easily.

Avesh, what is the command sequence used with wpa_cli for TNC stuff?

Dan

wpa_supplicant -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf -i em1 -D wired -dd

--
Thanks
Avesh