On 02/27/2013 11:05 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Greetings,

At today's FESCo meeting there were two tickets which had the end result
of needing to have new maintainers and comaintainers for some packages:

== https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1091 ==

Non Responsive Maintainer ticket for mediawiki.  The mediawiki package was
assigned a new maintainer due to nonresponse.  The former owner owns other
packages as well.  Fesco asks that comaintainers be solicited for these
packages.  If package maintainer is nonresponsive for more packages,
consider performing the Mass Orphaning clause of the Nonresponsive
Maintainers Policy:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers#Notes_for_Mass_Orphaning

* fakechroot -- Gives a fake chroot environment
* fakeroot -- Gives a fake root environment
I tried to add myself to these two, but I was facing packagedb errors when trying to do so and am not sure if everything was processed correctly. - Some packagedb admin please cross check the status.

* po4a -- A tool maintaining translations anywhere
This package already is co-maintained by me for quite a while.

Ralf