On 14/03/13 02:43 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

That's more problem of how we treat our stable releases.

Take Fn-1 - it's almost dead, nearly nobody cares about it anymore
(as bugfixes/backporting are costly), and I'd say with our ability
to push security updates... It's non sense to have it as supported
release.

I've argued somewhat down this line before, but you're taking it _way_ too far.

I've been running my entire domain on Fn-1 for three years and it works fine, and I get all the appropriate security updates. It is a thing that works, please don't dismiss it. I snipped the rest of your mail, but I think you're being way too negative.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey