On 15/03/13 09:48 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
On 03/15/2013 07:51 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

In this case it seems perfectly logical. The thing in question is a cron
script.
May-be I am missing something, but the issue is not cron-jobs in
general, it is unwanted, non-user-intended/initiated network access.

You're missing that there are two questions: whether the network-accessing-thing should be on by default, and what mechanism should be used for enabling / disabling it. I was addressing the second question, not the first.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey