On 3 May 2013, at 15:07, Chris Adams wrote:

Once upon a time, Mike Pinkerton <pseli...@mindspring.com> said:
Does anaconda check package signatures for the netinstall?

I believe so.  Checksums are definately checked (RPM won't install a
corrupt package).

Are you sure that signatures are checked?  If so, why this feature?

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ PackageSignatureCheckingDuringOSInstall>

Does netinstall even work well?

Certainly.  I actually haven't installed Fedora (or RHEL/CentOS) any
other way in a long time (probably at least 5 years). Just about all of
the RHEL/CentOS installs, and some of the Fedora installs, were from
kickstart, but most of the Fedora installs were interactive.

For F18 I planned to do netinstalls on a dozen or so desktop
workstations and a couple of new servers, using our internal trusted
Fedora repo.  After specifying our internal repo as the source,
netinstall would not allow me to choose the software to install --
all I got was the yellow triangle on the summary page, and blank
pages where I should have been able to choose "Gnome desktop",
"network server", etc.

I would say that sounds like there was something wrong with your repo.

The repo works fine for yum after installation.

Have you tried doing a netinstall from a specific mirror that you specified in the source spoke of anaconda rather than using the pre- configured repo? Did it work?

I am going to take Rahul's earlier suggestion and try the current F19 TC this weekend to see if I get any better result.

--
Mike