2013/7/16 Dan Horák <d...@danny.cz>:
> Hello everyone,

  Hi,

  Sorry for offtopic,

> Fedora 19 GA release for the IBM System z is here. This time two weeks
> later than the primary mainly because me being on vacation. It's hard
> for me to take time off work when there are always some deadlines in
> sight :-) And again we are closer to primary when we count the number
> of available packages.

  Is it possible to get an ssh account on a system z? I would like
to work on a port of gnu lightning for it. I ported to all hosts available
in the gcc build farm, and am only missing currently alpha from
snakebite.net, that I am deferring as I am finishing an aarch64
port :-)

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/lightning/

Thanks,
Paulo