On Jul 22, 2013, at 7:38 AM, Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>  * We need to be more than that

Why?

>  * Not widely used by RHEL users

RHEL and Fedora could hardly be more different from each other. It's not an
apple vs orange, it's fruit fly vs tortoise. In some ways RHEL seems way too
far behind Fedora. In other ways, Fedora seems to be too bleeding edge
(primarily the lack of stabilization). There isn't an approach that's in
between. I don't know how this is fixed because I'm not certain it's a problem.

>  * We're not seen as relevant...
>  * Let alone exciting

By whom? Personal opinion? The board? Fesco? The community? Phoronix? Depending
on where this is coming from, a structural change may be indicated which in
turn causes a change to the project's product. But asserting the need to
directly change the product (i.e. the Fedora release itself) as a direct appeal
to the community is curious.

Chris Murphy