On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 03:56:03PM +0600, Malintha Adikari wrote:
>      * Hi,
>
>    I am a student who is participating GSOC 2013 for Fedora organization. I
>    am developing a web application for fedora ambassadors. I want to give
>    users to login facility with FAS. I could found that the FAS is providing
>    OpenID facility. How can I implement a login with FAS in my web page.
>    Could you give me a direction

Hi,

You might want to port this question over to the infrastructure list:

However, to answer it, it all depends on how your application was written. Is
there not an OpenID plugin for the framework you used?
If so, then it's probably the easiest starting point.

Could we have some more information about your application?
(language, sources, framework, goal?)

Thanks,
Pierre