On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 15:09:24 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:11:41 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >
> >> I now see ... the version in f19 was greater than that in f20+rawhide,
> >> for whatever reasons.
> >> Actually, I wonder why AutoQA did not complain.
> >
> > There are no AutoQA comments in that bodhi ticket at all. Almost as if
> > AutoQA has not been run for that update. Normally it would add a comment
> > also for PASSED tests.
>
> Is AutoQA enabled globally yet?

It isn't anymore? It used to be.

> Last I knew, it was an opt-in service.

Where may I read about that? I've searched a bit, found some old blog posts,
but couldn't locate the programs they referred to, such as autoqa-optin.
"yum search autoqa" -> No matches found

Search a bit more, found this

http://jlaska.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/fedora-package-maintainers-want-test-results/

but following the instructions, they are out-of-date and don't report
settings that match reality.  It lists "devel F-16 F-17" as available
releases, but there have been AutoQA comments for a recent update of
"audacious" for F-19. And the package is not listed as "opted in" for that
release either.