Le 06/10/2013 22:18, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" a écrit :

> You are making the assumption that Red Hat has not already offered me
> a job as well as the fact that I would associate my name to a company
> when behaves like this.
>
> Good for you...
>
> JBG

I don't think that's what Mathieu meant here and I know he *immediately*
regretted that part.
Everyone here recognize your skills and your hard work, you're a worthy
contributor and i don't give a shit of what Red Hat thinks about you or
anyone else here.

I understand your concerns about Fedora, most us want to keep Fedora a
truly community-driven project.
But Matthew did an outstanding work in pointing out Fedora weaknesses
and proposed a good roadmap to make Fedora a great platform to build
products upon.
Who cares if he did it on his paid time ? We -the community- discussed
his proposal at Flock, then all the process has been lead in the open
and there are logs and mails that prove it.

The only sad thing here is to see contributors whom i highly esteem
disputing like brats instead of discussing it, keeping a cool head.

H.

PS: everyone should listen to Jared, Fedora Community voice of reason :o)