Am 19.10.2013 22:27, schrieb Robert Scheck:
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> and as user i am asking you as phpMyAdmin maintainer why are
>> you not keep the package up-to-date - they have a mailing list
>> with release announcements, however i maintain my personal one
>
> It would make more sense to help *solving* the open issues rather just
> complaining - I did lots of phpMyAdmin security updates so far over the
> years and it was not less as you surely know. And as you obviously have
> packaging knowledge, I ask you to actively help - and only not removing
> phpMyAdmin functionalities, translations and features...because this is
> what your posted *.spec file is actually doing, sorry.

what is needed to be resolved?

my SPEC file is removing all the things i do not need and
not things with bugs to solve - the reason why i build it
myself honestly since years is that the fedora packages
are way too often outdated

the rpm-SPEC does not more and not less than package the upstream
source in a rpmpackage as it is