On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 04:12 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> something. And the tarball they ship is a working copy in an outdated format
> (outdated SVN version). (IMHO, shipping SVN working copies rather than
> exports as tarballs is broken in the first place.)

Very much agree with this; if I was dealing with an upstream like this
I'd have the first line after %setup be one which stripped all .svn
files out of the source tree, and file a bug upstream requesting that
they ship a clean tarball. RCS working files have no place in release
tarballs.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey