Dne 4.11.2013 16:56, Toshio Kuratomi napsal(a):
@churchyard, as part of this we should probably come up with another list of
packages that do not have python3 versions for the packages in the critical
path.

Can we use that one?

St 30. říjen 2013, 21:37:14 CET, Ralph Bean napsal:
> - I got this script from dmalcolm
>    https://github.com/ralphbean/fedora-wiki-python3-page
>    I run it monthly to update this wiki page
>    https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Python3

(btw, I'm much happier with the text of the latest round of bug
reports, thanks).  (Note though -- I think fesco still likes us to pass
anything we're going to mass file bugs for to them (or to the devel mailing
list?) to review first because mass filings can affect a lot of people.

OK, next time, I'll send the propsed text to the devel list and/or fesco.

--
Miro Hrončok